Short barreled Mk4 Banshee by CMMG Inc., the leading AR-15 manufacturer.
Recently CMMG introduced their short barreled rifle Mk4 Banshee. Missouri made rifle is chambered in .22LR, 9mm, 45ACP or 300BLK. Its design gives you the firepower you need in a compact and lightweight platform. Personally, 300BLK looks promising.
Some notable points:
- The Banshee line is composed of short-barreled rifles and AR pistols.
- As expected, the SBRs require NFA registration and tax stamp.
- The guns are among the smallest and lightest in CMMG’s catalog.
- The pistol-caliber Banshees weighs in at just over 4.5 pounds, while the rifle caliber is just over 5 pounds.
- The Banshee is available in four calibers: .22LR, 9mm, .45 ACP and .300 Blackout.
- The SBR configurations come with CMMG’s innovative Fastback stock.
- The 9mm and .45 ACP feature the company’s pioneering Radial Delayed Blowback operating system.
- The Banshee runs from $1,149.95 to $1,499.95.
- RipStock™ Stock and Receiver Extension
- RML Handguard
- Premiere Cerakote finish standard
- Ambi Charging Handle
- Ambi Selector
- Ambi Sling plate
- Magpul MOE Pistol Grip
- Magpul MVG Foregrip
You can order it here
Rock Island Armory has taken the 1911 from a basic one-caliber design to a well-optioned, high quality, multi-caliber design over the past three decades with the development of the XT series. Intelligently engineered with a pinned solid state barrel design and delayed blow back slide that rivals accuracy, this series includes a 22lr tactical, 22lr /45 ACP combo and 22lr standard option. The XT series is backed by Rock Island Armory’s closely-managed, hand-fitted quality process and created in 4140 steel.
XT 22 STANDARD – 22LR
Engineered with a pinned 5” barrel with blow back slide combined with our standard, crisp factory 4- to 6-pound trigger to offer match class accuracy and power. Includes low-profile anti-snag angle front and rear sight with skeletonized hammer and trigger with adjustable over travel stop. The XT Standard is finished with rock tough parkerized coating, fitted checkered rubber grips and comfortable extended beaver tail safety.
The Steyr Mannlicher Zephyr II is the rebirth of the original Zephyr rifle, which was produced from 1955 through 1971. This new rifle takes cues from the original Zephyr’s build quality, and also sets new standards in the hunting-style, bolt-action, rimfire rifle segment. It features a classic European walnut stock with a Bavarian cheek piece and fish scale checkering. The Zephyr II has a tang safety, detachable 5-round box magazine, and comes with a threaded barrel option for all calibers. The cold hammer forged barrel with Mannox finish make for tough, reliable design that will withstand the elements while out in the field. This lightweight bolt-action, weighing only 5.8 pounds, is available here in .17 HMR, .22 Long Rifle, and .22 WMR.
||17 HMR , 22 Long Rifle, 22 WMR
||5 Round, Detachable
||Single Stage Trigger
||European walnut with fish scale pattern