Short barreled Mk4 Banshee by CMMG Inc., the leading AR-15 manufacturer.
Recently CMMG introduced their short barreled rifle Mk4 Banshee. Missouri made rifle is chambered in .22LR, 9mm, 45ACP or 300BLK. Its design gives you the firepower you need in a compact and lightweight platform. Personally, 300BLK looks promising.
Some notable points:
- The Banshee line is composed of short-barreled rifles and AR pistols.
- As expected, the SBRs require NFA registration and tax stamp.
- The guns are among the smallest and lightest in CMMG’s catalog.
- The pistol-caliber Banshees weighs in at just over 4.5 pounds, while the rifle caliber is just over 5 pounds.
- The Banshee is available in four calibers: .22LR, 9mm, .45 ACP and .300 Blackout.
- The SBR configurations come with CMMG’s innovative Fastback stock.
- The 9mm and .45 ACP feature the company’s pioneering Radial Delayed Blowback operating system.
- The Banshee runs from $1,149.95 to $1,499.95.
- RipStock™ Stock and Receiver Extension
- RML Handguard
- Premiere Cerakote finish standard
- Ambi Charging Handle
- Ambi Selector
- Ambi Sling plate
- Magpul MOE Pistol Grip
- Magpul MVG Foregrip
You can order it here
AlphaWolf Pistol Caliber Carbine Available NOW
Lone Wolf Distributors Inc. now shipping all AlphaWolf Carbine pre-orders. The carbine is available in 9mm, 45 ACP cartridge and 10″ or 16″ barrel. Designed specifically targeting accuracy, strength and reliability. You can order it from Lone Wolf R&D here.
The AW-PCC is an AR-15 model platform which sports a rotating, locking bolt operating system, side charging, short stroke gas piston system instead of a straight blowback design. The short stroke gas piston system eases recoil with the reciprocating mass resulting in quicker follow up shots, compared to a heavier, rearward force, blowback system. The AW-PCC uses a standard AR/M4 fire control group for ease of training. These combined features produce an absolute reliable, cleaner, quieter, smoother and structurally sound carbine.
- Short stroke, gas piston operation
- Rotating/locking bolt operating system
- Side charging system
- Proprietary hand guard uses M-Lok rail system to easily mount accessories
- Proprietary receiver uses billet 6061 T6 Aluminum for structural integrity
- 16″ standard, or 10″ pistol threaded barrel for either flash hider or suppressor
- AW-PCC w/16″ barrel and extended buttstock is 34 1/2″
- AW-PCC w/16″ barrel without extended buttstock is 32″
- 16/1 button cut, non-chrome lined threaded barrel (*thread protector included/ thread pitch of .578×28 45 ACP and 1/2×28 9mm)
- Standard AR/M4 fire control group for ease of training
- Low recoil and accurate
- Glock magazine included (13rd for 45 ACP) (17rd for 9mm)
- 100% US manufactured
This folding stock SMG is chambered for the 9mm cartridge using a closed-bolt, blowback design.
Developed for law enforcement and military customers, the Beretta PMX is a blowback system with a closed-bolt firing mode. It features a 6.9-inch barrel. A sound suppressor can be employed when the tactical need requires it, both with subsonic and supersonic ammunition.
Both the barrel and bolt are machined from high-strength steel to withstand harsh environments. The gun includes a three-position fire selector – for safe, single and full-auto fire – on both sides of the polymer lower receiver for right and left-handed users.
The selector safety blocks the sear and an automatic firing pin block stops forward movement of the firing pin unless the trigger is fully pulled, or in the event the PMX is dropped by accident. The bolt is held open and rearward by a bolt-open lever after the last round is fired. This lets you know immediately that the PMX doesn’t have a round in the chamber or mag.
Special surface finishes and treatments are applied to the metal parts of the firing mechanisms and on areas of friction between components. This reduces maintenance wear and maintenance operations.
The PMX also features a lightweight, ergonomic stock that can be folded with the push of a button, turning it into a compact and easily concealable firearm. In addition, this sub gun sports Picatinny rails (MIL-STD-1913) on the top, bottom and sides of the receiver for attaching accessories. Meanwhile, oversized magazine release buttons on both sides of the gun ensures easy operation when wearing gloves.
Rounding out the features here are a tactical carrying sling attachable to two swivels in the front and rear; windage adjustable rear sight and elevation adjustable front sight; and an OAL of 16.5 inches folded and 25.2 inches extended.
Beretta PMX comes with a translucent 30-round polymer magazine.
- Caliber: 9 x 19 mm
- Magazine Capacity: 30 rounds
- Barrel Length: 6.9 in. (175 mm)
- Overall Length: Extended stock – 25.2 in. (640 mm), Folded stock – 16.5 in. (418 mm)
- Overall Height (With Magazine): Without sights – 9.8 in. (250 mm), With folded sights – 10.6 in. (270 mm)
- Overall Width: With extended stock – 2.9 in. (74 mm), With folded stock cocking handle right – 3.4 in. (86 mm), With folded stock cocking handle left – 3.9 in. (100 mm)
- Line of sight: 9.8 in. (250 mm)
- Weight (Unloaded): 5.3 lbs (2.4 kg)
- Locking System: Blowback
- Operating System: Semi-auto and full-auto
- Safety: Manual safety on selector which locks the trigger and automatic firing pin safety with bolt open lever
- Sights: Rear sight adjusts in windage. Front sight adjusts in elevation. Both are removable.
- Stock: Polymer and light alloy metals
- Special Features: Picatinny rails MIL-STD-1913 positioned top, bottom and on sides of receiver; vertical front hand guards