Nighthawk Custom introduced the Agent 2, an evolution of the Agent 1 that was introduced less than a year ago at the NRA Annual Meetings in 2017. At its core, the Agent 2 is a full size 1911-style pistol that is available in 9mm and .45 ACP. The rest is enhancements and styling. It has a match grade barrel and bushing, Heine Ledge rear sight and fiber optic front sight, an accessory rail, G10 grips and a Cerakote finish. The base price is $4,495.
Meticulously crafted and designed down to the last detail, the Nighthawk Agent 2 is the next evolution of collaboration between Nighthawk Custom, Agency Arms, Railscales, and Hillbilly 223. Utilizing the “One Gun, One Gunsmith” approach, Nighthawk has taken the 1911 platform to an all-new level of innovation with the same hand-crafted quality and beauty, synonymous with Nighthawk Custom.
The Agent 2 was designed to push the boundaries of what is possible with the 1911 in both form and function. Combining gunsmith craftsmanship with modern machining techniques, the resulting pistol speaks for itself. A truly unique and stunning firearm designed with the operator in mind, the Agent 2 stands as the epitome of innovation.
- Forged Government Frame with Lightened Recon Rail
- Faceted Slide with Side Windows
- Agency Front and Rear Cocking Serrations
- Matching Texture on Front Strap, Back Strap, and Controls
- Extended, Faceted, and Angled Magazine Catch
- Match Grade 9mm/45 Bushing Barrel
- One-Piece Mainspring Housing/Magwell
- Heinie Ledge Black Rear Sight
- Battle Worn Cerakote Finish
- Nighthawk Fiber Optic Front Sight
- Railscales G10 Grips
- Semi-Crowned Flush-Cut Barrel
- Nighthawk/Agency Custom Trigger
- New, Ultra Hi-Cut Front Strap
- Frame Size – Government
- Caliber – 9MM or .45ACP
- Light Rail – Rail
- Safety – Single
- Height – 5.81”
- Overall Length – 8.59”
- Width – 1.29”
- Slide Width – 0.92”
- Grip Thickness – Regular
- Weight Empty – 40.1 OZ
- Sight Radius – 6.51”
- Barrel Length – 5”
- Magazine Capacity – 10
- Rear Sight – Heinie Black Ledge
- Front Sight – Fiber Optic
- Finish – Nighthawk Smoke Cerakote
Order one through your sales representative over here
Ed Brown Products and ZEV Technologies teamed up for this limited edition 1911 style pistol. It is based on the ZEV Dragonfly, that company’s most popular design. It has a Government size frame with a light rail and a Commander length slide. The gun is fitted with a Trijicon RMR sight and tall sights in addition to the slide cuts and other styling embellishments.
Ed Brown Products, Inc. is excited to collaborate with ZEV Technologies, Inc. in the design of a new, aggressively styled 1911. The new ZEV 1911 was designed to appeal to fans of what is popular in custom polymer pistols, a market where ZEV is a clear leader. It is the result of ZEV’s unique styling applied to the world’s finest 1911. Based on ZEV’s most popular design, the Dragonfly, the design shares the aggressive styling while maintaining the structural rigidity of the 1911 slide. Taking a cue from the ZEV look, the dimpled barrel makes for a striking effect, being visible through the side and top slide ports. The top of the slide showcases our new 7-top slide cuts, and is topped with a Trijicon RMR sight and tall night sights. The integral rail frame features edgy machining accents on the rail, while the frontstrap is adorned with the FX1 Snakeskin. A threaded suppressor ready barrel complete with a ZEV thread protector, recessed slide stop with serrated pin, and a blended one-piece magwell housing, finish out this show-stopping pistol. As with all Ed Brown 1911’s, it is hand-fit with fully machined parts, and backed by their Lifetime Warranty.
Barrel Length: 4.25″
Weight: approximately 40 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted
• 4.25″ Commander slide, single stack Government frame with integral light rail.
• ZEV designed slide with side and top slide ports.
• FX1 Snakeksin on frontstrap.
• Trijicon RMR with tall night sights.
• Dimpled barrel.
• Threaded, suppressor ready barrel.
• ZEV thread protector.
• Tactical profile ambi thumb safety.
• VZ Alien black G10 grips.
• Custom options included: recessed slide stop with serrated pin, blended one-piece magwell, flush barrel with recessed crown.
• One year limited edition.